Friday, January 6, 2012

Hanna Hats Illustration

These were out before Christmas but I'm only getting around to posting this now, sorry! This is an illustration I did for Bluefingers who teamed up with Hanna Hats of Donegal, to release this as another limited edition product to add to their ever expanding collection. The silk lining is screenprinted using their fish friendly inks and the hats are available from their online shop in two styles - Vintage and Flatcap. You can find me parading around town, showing off the inner lining, sporting the Flatcap style.





http://www.bluefingers.ie/siopa/hats/

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Hats

    ReplyDelete